What is the certificate of occupancy?
The certificate is a necessary document for the transfer of a property offered for sale, rental or transfer of use, both in the first transfer and in subsequent transfers (except in the cases of exemption provided for in the current regulations).
It is also necessary to register water, electricity, gas and telecommunications services, among others.
How is the card made?
An Architect or Technical Architect carries out an inspection of the dwelling, which accredits compliance with the habitability requirements established in Decree 141/2012, of October 30, which regulates the minimum habitability conditions of dwellings and the habitability certificate; and subsequent processing at the Direcció General d’Habitatge de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
How do I apply for a certificate of occupancy?
Just contact us and we will send you a technician in a short period of time.
Unlike other technicians, our rates for the completion of the 2nd Occupancy Certificate include the complete management and related expenses. The total fee starts from 99 € + VAT
“The service offered is exquisite because I didn’t have to worry about anything. They are great professionals in the sector”
What is included in the certificate fee?
– Visual inspection of the property by the quantity surveyor
– Drafting of the official form to apply for the certificate of occupancy for second occupancy.
– Drafting of the certificate of occupancy by a technical architect or quantity surveyor.
– Option of having our work endorsed by the Colegio de Aparejadores y Arquitectos Técnicos de Barcelona (Association of Quantity Surveyors and Technical Architects of Barcelona)
– We process the certificate at the Direcció General d’Habitatge de la Generalitat de Catalunya.
– All travel expenses (Barcelona and metropolitan area, for other areas please consult our rates).
– VAT is not included
– The fees of the Generalitat de Catalunya and the Colegio de Aparejadores are not included.
The Direcció General d’Habitatge sends the certificate granted within approximately 20 working days.